personal communications server

From: Quiliro Ordóñez
Subject: personal communications server
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 21:42:10 -0700

Hello Guix:

I know this has been discussed in the past in this:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2017-05/msg00210.html
and on another thread on Guix mailing lists. But I cannot find any
information past 2017.

I have read about:
https://freedombox.org/
https://freedombone.org/
But the first does not have an email server and I could not manage to
get the second working.

On the other hand, how can a communication system be secure if it cannot
be audited? The only option for auditability is a reproducible system
that has the source code available. That plus freedom is only currently
obtainable on Guix.

Is there any current discussion or ideas about this?

--
Saluton.
Quiliro Ordóñez

Do you prefer speaking English?
Vous voulez parler Français?
Çu vi volas paroli Esperanton?

--
Saluton.
Quiliro Ordonez

All information received in subsequent emails and the associated
attachments is considered public with rights to use, modify,
redistribute and distribute modified versions, regardless of any
previous or future notice. If you do not agree with these terms, do not
send me information which you do intend to abide to under such
permissions as stated I have above. Thank you.