Re: Installation of Guix hangs

From: Tomasz Chrzczonowicz
Subject: Re: Installation of Guix hangs
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 19:42:21 +0000

I tried installing Guix again, this time I set up swap, an ssh server and went
with graphical install, so the config.scm wasn't an issue. I ran "top" over ssh
during the whole process and what it tells me is that when the system hung the
RAM usage was around 50% and SWAP almost wasn't used.

When I try to install a bare system without X, the installation invariably
hangs while copying files to /mnt.

When I try to install a system with Enlightenment, the installation invariably
hangs while building "sqlite-with-column-metadata".