Trying to install Guix System on a nonfree computer, the system frezees

From: Jan
Subject: Trying to install Guix System on a nonfree computer, the system frezees at booting, bug?
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 00:35:23 +0200

Hi, I'm trying to install Guix System on the following computer:Ryzen 5 1600MSI
pcmate B350ADATA SX7000NP - it's a NVMe SSDThe problem is installation finishes
successfully, but after rebooting and trying to start the system it freezes
like on a screenshot attached below. I asked on the IRC and a person told me
Guix System often works on almost all machines and I should check
/var/log/messages, but then the person disappeared, but I have the log. I don't
know if it's a bug or that's my nonfree hardware, so I posted the issue here.
--Jan