Problem with Guix install with openbox

From: Alexander Asteroth
Subject: Problem with Guix install with openbox
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 15:15:08 +0200

Hi there,

As a former Guile programmer I like the idea to configure my system using guile.
I installed Guix in a vm (VmwareFusion I have to admit) and everything worked
fine.
I used the graphical installer and chose Openbox as a Windowmanager-Option.
Unfortunately after Installation the desktop is empty and right-click menu
contains only dead links.
I also tride installing lxde afterwards with no options effect.
Any hint what I can do to solve the issue?
Thanks!

        Alex