Re: i3-sensible-terminal : error ,

From: Pirboazo
Subject: Re: i3-sensible-terminal : error ,
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 15:49:39 +0200

Hi Tobias,

Thanks a lot about your explanation.

the message error is:

    ConfigBase::load: Unable to open
    /home/pierre/.config/terminator/config ([Errno 2] No such file or
    directory: '/home/pierre/.config/terminator/config')
    Unable to load Keybinder module. This means the hide_window shortcut
    will be unavailable
    Unable to bind hide_window key, another instance/window has it.
    ActivityWatch plugin unavailable as we cannot import Notify
    PluginRegistry::load_plugins: Importing plugin activitywatch.py
    failed: 'module' object has no attribute 'AVAILABLE'

when i launch terminator in a gnome-terminal session.

In Gnome WM i can launch terminator without problem but the message is
the same if i launch terminator in gnome-terminal.

Pierre