Re: CV Assistant

From: Jesse Gibbons
Subject: Re: CV Assistant
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2019 16:26:10 -0600

On Sun, 2019-08-25 at 14:18 -0400, Raghav Gururajan wrote:
> On Sun, 2019-08-25 at 10:57 +0200, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Jesse Gibbons <address@hidden> writes:
> >
> > > Great news! I got cvassistant working! I will send the patch when
> > > have time.
> >
> > Excellent!
> >
> > > Nicolas Goaziou, I could not have done it without your template,
> > > so
> > > want to include your info in the copyright section of
> > > cvassistant.scm.
> > > If that's ok with you, what should I put?
> >
> > Sure, you can add:
> >
> >   Copyright © 2019 Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden>

Will do.
> > Thank you!
> >
> > Regards,
>
> Once again, Thank you both for your hard work. :)
>
> @JesseGibbons Have your work been merged into master branch yet?
>
> Regards,
> RG.
Not yet. I have a lot going on '(family-time meeting evening-routine
sleep morning-routine job) and will not be able to send the patch to
guix-patches until after 6PM UTC-6 tomorrow (I think that's midnight
UTC 27 August). If I find time to send a patch before then, I will.
After that, I do not have control over when the patch will be merged.
It will have to be reviewed, and I might have to change it to fit the
coding style a little better. (My patch adding rednotebook still hasn't
even been reviewed more than a month after I sent it, but usually
patches are reviewed and pushed quickly.) I'm sorry :(