Re: How to build only Guix Manual

From: Rafael Fontenelle
Subject: Re: How to build only Guix Manual
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 21:37:25 -0300

Julien,

Thanks, it is helping me a lot to fix errors in anchors and references
already. But the compilation is not successfully completing because
some os-config-* can not found -- indeed, I notice there is no
os-config-* in the build tree (no pt_BR neither English one).

See output of `make doc/guix.pt_BR.html' (it seems safe to ignore po4a
"seems outdated" messages):

  PO4A doc/contributing.pt_BR.texi
Your input po file po/doc/guix-manual.pt_BR.po seems outdated (The
amount of entries differ between files: 7994 is not 228
). Please consider running po4a-updatepo to refresh it.
  POXREF doc/contributing.pt_BR.texi
mv "doc/contributing.pt_BR.texi.tmp" "doc/contributing.pt_BR.texi"
  PO4A doc/guix.pt_BR.texi
Your input po file po/doc/guix-manual.pt_BR.po seems outdated (The
amount of entries differ between files: 7994 is not 8055
). Please consider running po4a-updatepo to refresh it.
sed -i "s|guix\.info|$(basename "doc/guix.pt_BR.texi" | sed
's|texi$|info|')|" "doc/guix.pt_BR.texi.tmp"
  POXREF doc/guix.pt_BR.texi
mv "doc/guix.pt_BR.texi.tmp" "doc/guix.pt_BR.texi"
Updating ./doc/version-pt_BR.texi
  MAKEINFO doc/guix.pt_BR.html
doc/guix.pt_BR.texi:10287: @include: could not find
os-config-bare-bones-pt_BR.texi
doc/guix.pt_BR.texi:10422: @include: could not find os-config-desktop-pt_BR.texi
doc/guix.pt_BR.texi:10429: @include: could not find
os-config-lightweight-desktop-pt_BR.texi
make: *** [Makefile:4228: doc/guix.pt_BR.html] Error 1

Any suggestion?