Re: How to build only Guix Manual

From: Rafael Fontenelle
Subject: Re: How to build only Guix Manual
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 08:08:14 -0300

Em ter, 3 de set de 2019 às 05:16, Julien Lepiller
<address@hidden> escreveu:

> I don't understand why they are not generated when building individual info
> manuals. You can build these files with:
>
> make doc/os-config-bare-bones.texi
> ect
>
> Note that we don't provide a way to translate these examples yet, so you'll
> have to use the English filename for now, or help us get them translated :)

Thanks Julien and Ludovic (in other email) for the replies.

Yep, adding the above command did the job and the build of HTML manual
worked just fine.

Doubt: is it safe to replace @pxref and @xref with @ref?  These two
macros prefix an untranslatable "see" and "See", respectively, before
the linked section. So I am considering using "veja @ref" and "Veja
@ref" (veja = "see" translation) instead.