Re: Failed to autoload make-page-map in (charting)

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: Failed to autoload make-page-map in (charting)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 19:50:26 +0200

刘力铭 <address@hidden> writes:

>> Note that mirror.hydra.gnu.org is defunct.  You should use
>> ci.guix.gnu.org, which is the only build farm that is provided by the
>> Guix project.
>
> Sadly, my network provider block ci.guix.gnu.org (I'm in mainland China)...
> Is there a mirror for ci.guix.gnu.org? I just found some mirrors for hydra.

I’m still waiting for the IT department at the institute where the
servers behind ci.guix.gnu.org are hosted to update the firewall rules,
so that we can offer an rsync service for operators of mirrors.  At
least the package cache could then be served from elsewhere, hopefully
bypassing the Great Firewall.

>> This is unrelated to compiling code that can use Guile Charting at
>> runtime.  The warning is harmless.
>
> But this warning occurs as an error and block the installation process.

I don’t think this is the error that halts the installation.  The actual
error is probably closer to the bottom of the output.

--
Ricardo