Re: Joint statement on the GNU Project

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Joint statement on the GNU Project
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 16:29:08 +0200

Hi Jean-Louis,

Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> skribis:

> * Ricardo Wurmus <address@hidden> [2019-10-10 07:09]:
>> I have previously asked you privately to stop spamming our mailing
>> lists.  I am asking you a second time publicly.  If you keep disrupting
>> our mailing lists your posts will be moderated.
>
> I cannot expect anything else from you.

You’ve made your point now; I see you’ve even set up a web page to
collect hatred messages against me.

I ask you to stop using the Guix mailing lists for this now.  I will
propose to the Guix maintainers to put you on a moderation queue if you
don’t stop by yourself.

Disagreement is fine; attrition is now.

My sincere apologies to all the Guix people who are witnessing this.  :-(

Thanks,
Ludo’.