Re: Matt, here is kind question to provide facts on your statements abou

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Matt, here is kind question to provide facts on your statements about RMS - that statement caused this discussion
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 06:37:08 +0200

* František Kučera <address@hidden> [2019-10-09 16:39]:
> Dne 09. 10. 19 v 19:06 P napsal(a):
> > Stop spamming the list. Thanks.
> >
> If you did not want to start this discussion, you should not have posted
> that statement on the official Guix blog. You could expect what it would do.
>
> Franta

Exactly, that is why I am disturbed, that they are destroying the
community as they are using kind RMS to provide them with the project,
with GNU.ORG and GUIX.GNU.ORG subdomain, mailing lists, hosting space,
people who are supporting FSF they are supporting for reason they are
supporting RMS's ideals, goals and purposes for human rights in free
software.

And they are abusing larger part of that community, donators, using
their funds for criminal acts.

But there is a solution, to let them build their own split community
elsewhere and make it right for the world.

They wish to say that none of those 24 will ever have any opinions
that public will not consider socially not acceptable, they must be 24
new Jesuses, free of sin.

Jean

I am asking those people who are pretending to represent all of the
GNU project and who are defaming and slandering RMS[1] to step down
and resign, do your software hacking somewhere else, you do not
deserve funding that RMS is giving you. Ludovic Courtès, Ricardo
Wurmus, Matt Lee, Andreas Enge, Samuel Thibault, Carlos O'Donell, Andy
Wingo, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso, Mark Wielaard, Ian Lance Taylor,
Werner Koch, Daiki Ueno, Christopher Lemmer Webber, Jan Nieuwenhuizen,
John Wiegley, Tom Tromey, Jeff Law, Han-Wen Nienhuys, Joshua Gay, Ian
Jackson, Tobias Geerinckx-Rice, Andrej Shadura, Zack Weinberg, John
W. Eaton, RESIGN and step down from GNU projects, disassociate
yourself, find another house for your excessive and uncrontollable
fear of the free speech.

Facts:
https://geoff.greer.fm/2019/09/30/in-defense-of-richard-stallman/
https://sterling-archermedes.github.io/