Re: Matt, here is kind question to provide facts on your statements abou

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Matt, here is kind question to provide facts on your statements about RMS
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 06:38:01 +0200

* Wilson Bustos <address@hidden> [2019-10-09 17:41]:
> Jean Luis,
> Seems they don't want to reply, probably because they don't have argument.
> Also, the project signs without as anyone to do it, they just did it.
> There is not a vote to say 'The project is agree with this issue'.
>
> At least everyone now they don't want to discuss this.
> Don't waste your energy on them ;)

Thank you, that is right.

No, I am not wasting any energy, I just wish them to move out and form
their stuff elsewhere out of GNU.

Jean

I am asking those people who are pretending to represent all of the
GNU project and who are defaming and slandering RMS[1] to step down
and resign, do your software hacking somewhere else, you do not
deserve funding that RMS is giving you. Ludovic Courtès, Ricardo
Wurmus, Matt Lee, Andreas Enge, Samuel Thibault, Carlos O'Donell, Andy
Wingo, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso, Mark Wielaard, Ian Lance Taylor,
Werner Koch, Daiki Ueno, Christopher Lemmer Webber, Jan Nieuwenhuizen,
John Wiegley, Tom Tromey, Jeff Law, Han-Wen Nienhuys, Joshua Gay, Ian
Jackson, Tobias Geerinckx-Rice, Andrej Shadura, Zack Weinberg, John
W. Eaton, RESIGN and step down from GNU projects, disassociate
yourself, find another house for your excessive and uncrontollable
fear of the free speech.

Facts:
https://geoff.greer.fm/2019/09/30/in-defense-of-richard-stallman/
https://sterling-archermedes.github.io/