Re: Matt, here is kind question to provide facts on your statements abou

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Matt, here is kind question to provide facts on your statements about RMS
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 04:56:45 +0200

* Wilson Bustos <address@hidden> [2019-10-09 23:42]:
> Jean Luis,

> Seems they don't want to reply, probably because they don't have
> argument.  Also, the project signs without as anyone to do it, they
> just did it.  There is not a vote to say 'The project is agree with
> this issue'.
>
> At least everyone now they don't want to discuss this.
> Don't waste your energy on them ;)

Yes, I agree with you.

However, those generalized statements are now damaging the image of
Guix then GNU project, and it is giving impression that "all GNU
maintainers" are doing it.

Best thing for those 24 signers to do is to resign from GNU project,
as if they don't like RMS for abort() joke like Ludovic Courtès told
me it was a reason for him to defame RMS, or if they don't like some
of others of his opinions, and that shall be reason for them, then I
propose to Ludovic Courtès to resign and remove the Guix and his
project from the GNU project, including others.

FSF can fork the projects, and has license over majority of GNU
projects. So if any GNU maintainer does not like somebody's face, or
whatever opinions to which everybody is entitled including the RMS,
then they better not be in the GNU Project.

That is like coming to somebody's house and expelling the owner out of
the house because I don't like their wallpapers.

I am asking all those people who have signed the discgraceful
statement to resign from GNU, and find other platform for political
separations and hatred.

Jean