Re: Joint statement on the GNU Project

From: Vasya Boytsov
Subject: Re: Joint statement on the GNU Project
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 00:03:27 +0300

I kindly ask to remove this statement from the Guix site. It's
inappropriate, it's poisonous for the community (you can see this
clearly now). Anyone can have their own opinion in this discussion,
but _PLEASE_ can we divide OS development and politics?
There are more appropriate places to post such statements. Having this
post on a _Guix_ website is very bad for community health.
I want to continue using Guix and contribute some packages, but with
such a political involvement I can't.

--

Respectfully,
Boytsov Vasya