RE: [Hangout - NYLXS] ---> "RMS" : ?? if you are going to use

From: Mancini, Sabin (DFS)
Subject: RE: [Hangout - NYLXS] ---> "RMS" : ?? if you are going to use acronyms unknown to many in the audience, footnote them ! + "FUD"
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 15:30:57 +0000

--->  "RMS" :  ??       if you are going to use acronyms unknown to many in the
audience, footnote them !   +  "FUD"

Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2019 5:03 PM
To: Dmitry Alexandrov <address@hidden>
Cc: address@hidden; address@hidden; address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Hangout - NYLXS] Proposal to remove the off-topic, not free
software related thoughtcrime accusations from the Guix project pages on
GNU.ORG websitew

ATTENTION: This email came from an external source. Do not open attachments or
click on links from unknown senders or unexpected emails.

On October 10, 2019 8:29:06 PM UTC, Dmitry Alexandrov <address@hidden> wrote:
>Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> wrote:
>> How are you?
>
>Ehm...  Fine.  What is the occasion to ask?

We are then from different cultures simply. At my side it is always used
similarly as hand shaking.

>> I [] see absolutely no problem there.
>
>I’m afraid, Dr. Stallman would see.

My protest is not to align all my thoughts with Dr. Stallman, my protest is
that defamation and harassment of RMS is taking place on Guix.GNU.org website.

>> What is point in backstabbing of RMS? I asked and never got answers but FUD.
>
>To get rid of him, of course.  Why to ask for obvious answer?

Well I don't see it that way. I see it as a hostile fact-less thought police
punishing and degrading GNU, Guix, FSF and RMS for the thought crime. See the
book 1984

Reason that they don't have guts is all the comfort they got from FSF and GNU
which is, was and is being caused by RMS.

Comfort like this
https://guix.gnu.org/blog/2018/gnu-guix-receives-donation-from-the-handshake-project/
 is hard to resist to get their things straight.