Re: Reminder to remain civil

From: Quiliro Ordóñez
Subject: Re: Reminder to remain civil
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 13:18:15 -0700

El 2019-10-13 15:07, Ricardo Wurmus escribió:
> Quiliro Ordóñez <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> So we are officially on a censored list […]
>
> This is not the place to argue about this.  help-guix is not for you to
> elaborate on what you consider censorship, it is a list for people to
> get help with Guix.
>
> Please respect this.

Is this a threat to censor me too? please be frank.

Your argument is exactly the same one used against all protests. But
activism is the occupation of space not destined to such acts because it
is where the perpetrators feel it most.

The best thing is not to throw the fact under the rug, but to address it
in a way that the affected ones can accept as well as the ones in power.
I ask you to please respect this.