Re: Is that normal??

From: Jone
Subject: Re: Is that normal??
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2019 14:23:48 +0000

Hardlinks! I hadn't thought of that :) Thanks.

> To remove those that are no longer needed by any other package in any of
> your profile generations run “guix gc”.  You may want to delete unused
> profile and system generations first, though.

Well, that's obvious. 'guix gc' is executed by cron, and before listing
above I specifically executed 'guix package --delete-generations && guix gc
--collect-garbage'. In other words, in the first case, the result is
already after all possible purges, usually I leave only the last generation
and do not store the previous ones.