Translation of Guix Tutorial videos and Subtitles

From: Matias Jose Seco Baccanelli
Subject: Translation of Guix Tutorial videos and Subtitles
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 12:00:07 +0100

Buongiorno Guixers!

I'm so happy to refreshen my adventures here on Guix-land.
In particular, i wanted to share that i find amazing the published
Guix tutorial videos!

Indeed, i would be really glad to contribute by giving an Italian
version (my mother tongue) for the videos' audio. An opportunity for
italian speakers who don't know other languages yet, curious about
this initiative :)

Parallely, i was wondering if subtitles can be enabled, so videos
could be followed without an Audio channel, if unavailable for
viewers.

Have a wonderful time,
Matias