REQUEST to Guix Maintainers

From: Raghav Gururajan
Subject: REQUEST to Guix Maintainers
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2019 03:08:51 -0500

Hello Guix!

Would it be possible to make the 'GNU Guix Reference Manual', available
in 'EPUB' format, at the web page guix.gnu.org/manual/? It would be
nice to read the manual from an e-reader.

I tried converting the PDF to EPUB via calibre and the result was
awful. Formatting got messed up. So I thought it would be better if the
epub was generated directly from source?

I presume HTML and PDF are auto-generated from the source, in the event
of new commit/changes? It would be nice to add EPUB to the list.

Please and Thank you!

Regards,
RG.