Re: service 'dockerd' requires 'dbus-system', which is not provided by a

From: Giovanni Biscuolo
Subject: Re: service 'dockerd' requires 'dbus-system', which is not provided by any service
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 19:18:59 +0100

Hello,

reply to self...

Giovanni Biscuolo <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> What do I miss plz?

I had to install also elogind and dbus services:

(use-service-modules [...] desktop dbus docker)

[...]

(elogind-service) ;; needed by docker-service, in desktop service-module
(dbus-service) ;; needed by docker-service, in dbus service-module
(service docker-service-type)

Do we need to add a note on the manual or is a bug in
docker-service-type (in that case I'm willing to open the bug report)?

Thanks! Gio'

--
Giovanni Biscuolo

Xelera IT Infrastructures