Re: Can general compute and packaging be more formally merged into a sin

From: Josh Marshall
Subject: Re: Can general compute and packaging be more formally merged into a single case?
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2019 10:31:20 -0500

For the minimization step, I believe that a practical approach would
be to omit individual commands run on the terminal while monitoring
and ignoring terminal prints and bash history if at all possible.
This is so that common commands used for checking what is going on
like `ls` can be omitted.

Still trying to get to the reading and packaging here.  Lots to do and
I don't get much time at work.