Using a patch in a channel

From: John Soo
Subject: Using a patch in a channel
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 14:47:42 +0000

Hi guix!

I have a problem with my channel.

I have a few patches in my channel which work alright when building from
the channel and when running guix package -u from the directory in which
the channel lives.

However i get the following when running guix package -u outside of the
channel:

guix package: error: lstat: No such file or directory:
"./racer-ignore-tests.patch"

racer-ignore-tests.patch lives in the channel directory and the following
are what my patches look like in the origin record for the racer package:

(patches '("./racer-ignore-tests.patch"))

What am I doing wrong? Is there a good way to "find patches" in a channel?

Thank you,

John