Help with Packaging and Git

From: Raghav Gururajan
Subject: Help with Packaging and Git
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2019 05:01:51 -0500

Hello Guix!

I am looking for quick and dirty steps to achieve the following:

Clone Guix Repo --> Create custom branch --> Insert my Package Defs to
gnome.scm --> Perform build and lint --> apply/commit changes -->
generate patch to send to guix.

I am trying to package 2 items as fast as I can, as I do not have much
free time this and following month. But operating with git and guix
lint consuming too much to learn via trial and error. I was hoping if
someone could give me a straight-forward step-by-step instructions to
achieve the above.

Please and thank you.

Regards,
RG.