Re: Watching HTML5 video on GNU Guix?

From: znavko
Subject: Re: Watching HTML5 video on GNU Guix?
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2019 05:16:02 +0000

ffmpeg was installed:

$ guix install ffmpeg
The following package will be upgraded:
   ffmpeg       4.2.1 → 4.2.1
/gnu/store/rc3j2svk1jcviig5qk9q49k5z2giwc6r-ffmpeg-4.2.1

substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
The following derivation will be built:
   /gnu/store/q77mx4rwzp2f9dlfcwyfrq2jr6iqd189-profile.drv
The following profile hooks will be built:
   /gnu/store/6vy42kw25p39ns5nc59ah5h5ybqv2bxh-manual-database.drv
   /gnu/store/86586pml7sbkpr0q99ks8qybqrjz8y90-ca-certificate-bundle.drv
   /gnu/store/9g63hzqwyxhngi3w54qak81zy34smwak-gtk-im-modules.drv
   /gnu/store/bdk8kd8riawgy8xxxiw892g40669g1a2-xdg-desktop-database.drv
   /gnu/store/djqd46r7kyby9rf039sgxbw1sry3wpl5-info-dir.drv
   /gnu/store/fah28q0y8dxzayym4z7vixdq6yk41wkm-glib-schemas.drv
   /gnu/store/hrvmv6kzxf6qpnbl19i5b4wflb5f4j77-xdg-mime-database.drv
   /gnu/store/jzflbgzgsdjgfhhxdb92pmmn1zazjhc6-gtk-icon-themes.drv
   /gnu/store/q97kj7m0239f4n4w024ai0wymb7cf05p-fonts-dir.drv
building CA certificate bundle...
building fonts directory...
generating GLib schema cache...
creating GTK+ icon theme cache...
building cache files for GTK+ input methods...
building directory of Info manuals...
building database for manual pages...
building XDG desktop file cache...
building XDG MIME database...
building /gnu/store/q77mx4rwzp2f9dlfcwyfrq2jr6iqd189-profile.drv...
85 packages in profile

Those two video are working (cause youtube had converted them, I think).

On the other videos that are not displaying and often this is live streams (I
think, youtube did not converted them to acceptable format)
these Javascript warnings with WebGL errors appear in terminal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K26GI4C3uY

$ icecat
JavaScript error: resource:///modules/sessionstore/SessionStore.jsm, line 1325:
uncaught exception: 2147746065
JavaScript warning:
https://mail.disroot.org/rainloop/v/1.12.1/static/js/min/openpgp.min.js, line
0: Successfully compiled asm.js code (total compilation time 94ms)
JavaScript warning:
https://mail.disroot.org/rainloop/v/1.12.1/static/js/min/openpgp.min.js, line
0: Successfully compiled asm.js code (total compilation time 7ms)
JavaScript warning:
https://mail.disroot.org/rainloop/v/1.12.1/static/js/min/openpgp.min.js, line
0: Successfully compiled asm.js code (total compilation time 2ms)
console.warn: LoginRecipes: "getRecipes: falling back to a synchronous message
for:" "https://www.youtube.com";
JavaScript warning:
https://www.youtube.com/yts/jsbin/player_ias-vfl22ubNH/ru_RU/base.js, line
5359: Error: WebGL warning: getContext: Disallowing antialiased backbuffers due
to blacklisting.
JavaScript warning:
https://www.youtube.com/yts/jsbin/player_ias-vfl22ubNH/ru_RU/base.js, line
5359: Error: WebGL warning: <SetDimensions>: Failed to create WebGL context:
WebGL is currently disabled.
[...]

Icecat console displays:
Error: WebGL warning: getContext: Disallowing antialiased backbuffers due to
blacklisting. base.js:5359:276
Error: WebGL warning: <SetDimensions>: Failed to create WebGL context: WebGL is
currently disabled. base.js:5359:276
Blocked https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K26GI4C3uY from extracting canvas data
because no user input was detected. base.js:2900:157

and many ties this:
Request to access cookie or storage on
“https://i.ytimg.com/vi/sfw1IB58HYA/hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwE…qpAwsIARUAAIhCGAFwAQ==&rs=AOn4CLDPtI4kQ5jl0Nq6M8f7wUF2sjlv6g”
 was blocked because we are blocking all third-party storage access requests
and content blocking is enabled.

Also coub.com does not show any video (but only preview and loading gif). And
terminal says:

JavaScript error: , line 0: AbortError: The fetching process for the media
resource was aborted by the user agent at the user's request.
JavaScript warning:
https://coubsecureassets-a.akamaihd.net/assets/site-b958a1e64d3db9f33ba277dc34d32a3d334e338bb81cf62fbc7f469c80a20fb6.js,
 line 39617: Error: This error message will be blank when
privacy.resistFingerprinting = true.  If it is really necessary, please add it
to the whitelist in MediaError::GetMessage: Failed to init decoder
[...]
JavaScript error: , line 0: NotSupportedError: The media resource indicated by
the src attribute or assigned media provider object was not suitable.
JavaScript warning:
https://coubsecureassets-a.akamaihd.net/assets/site-b958a1e64d3db9f33ba277dc34d32a3d334e338bb81cf62fbc7f469c80a20fb6.js,
 line 39617: Error: This error message will be blank when
privacy.resistFingerprinting = true.  If it is really necessary, please add it
to the whitelist in MediaError::GetMessage: Failed to init decoder
JavaScript warning:
https://coubsecureassets-a.akamaihd.net/assets/site-b958a1e64d3db9f33ba277dc34d32a3d334e338bb81cf62fbc7f469c80a20fb6.js,
 line 39617: Error: This error message will be blank when
privacy.resistFingerprinting = true.  If it is really necessary, please add it
to the whitelist in MediaError::GetMessage: Failed to init decoder
JavaScript error:
https://coubsecureassets-a.akamaihd.net/assets/site-b958a1e64d3db9f33ba277dc34d32a3d334e338bb81cf62fbc7f469c80a20fb6.js,
 line 41183: AbortError: The fetching process for the media resource was
[...]
 line 55395: TypeError: googletag.pubads is not a function
JavaScript error:
https://coubsecureassets-a.akamaihd.net/assets/site-b958a1e64d3db9f33ba277dc34d32a3d334e338bb81cf62fbc7f469c80a20fb6.js,
 line 55395: TypeError: googletag.pubads is not a function
JavaScript error:
https://coubsecureassets-a.akamaihd.net/assets/site-b958a1e64d3db9f33ba277dc34d32a3d334e338bb81cf62fbc7f469c80a20fb6.js,
 line 55395: TypeError: googletag.pubads is not a function

Icecat console says:
he video on this page can’t be played. Your system may not have the required
video codecs for: video/mp4; codecs="avc1.64001f" coub.com
AbortError: The fetching process for the media resource was aborted by the user
agent at the user's request.
site-b958a1e64d3db9f33ba277dc34d32a3d334e338bb81cf62fbc7f469c80a20fb6.js:41183
Request to access cookie or storage on
“https://coubsecure-s.akamaihd.net/get/b77/p/coub/simple/cw_f…2b603b8af/muted_mp4_med_size_1576249231_muted_med.mp4?mobile”
 was blocked because we are blocking all third-party storage access requests
and content blocking is enabled.
2 coub.com
Request to access cookie or storage on
“https://coubsecure-s.akamaihd.net/get/b205/p/coub/simple/cw_…f03385e6809/d79953b5d6a8065d88355/med_m4a_1576249232_med.m4a”
 was blocked because we are blocking all third-party storage access requests
and content blocking is enabled.
coub.com
HTTP “Content-Type” of “video/mp4” is not supported. Load of media resource
https://coubsecure-s.akamaihd.net/get/b77/p/coub/simple/cw_f…2b603b8af/muted_mp4_med_size_1576249231_muted_med.mp4?mobile
 failed. 2 coub.com
NotSupportedError: The media resource indicated by the src attribute or
assigned media provider object was not suitable.
HTTP “Content-Type” of “audio/mp4” is not supported. Load of media resource
https://coubsecure-s.akamaihd.net/get/b205/p/coub/simple/cw_…f03385e6809/d79953b5d6a8065d88355/med_m4a_1576249232_med.m4a
 failed. coub.com
Request to access cookie or storage on
“https://coubsecure-s.akamaihd.net/get/b205/p/coub/simple/cw_…dio/f03385e6809/d79953b5d6a8065d88355/med_1576249232_med.mp3”
 was blocked because we are blocking all third-party storage access requests
and content blocking is enabled.
coub.com
The video on this page can’t be played. Your system may not have the required
video codecs for: video/mp4; codecs="avc1.64001f" coub.com
HTTP “Content-Type” of “audio/mpeg” is not supported. Load of media resource
https://coubsecure-s.akamaihd.net/get/b205/p/coub/simple/cw_…dio/f03385e6809/d79953b5d6a8065d88355/med_1576249232_med.mp3
 failed. coub.com
All candidate resources failed to load. Media load paused. coub.com
The video on this page can’t be played. Your system may not have the required
video codecs for: video/mp4; codecs="avc1.64001f" coub.com
[googletag] reload
site-b958a1e64d3db9f33ba277dc34d32a3d334e338bb81cf62fbc7f469c80a20fb6.js:55394:15
TypeError: googletag.pubads is not a function
site-b958a1e64d3db9f33ba277dc34d32a3d334e338bb81cf62fbc7f469c80a20fb6.js:55395:24
[Honeybadger] Unable to send error report: no API key has been configured.