Re: Strange behavior around guix package --show

From: Jacob MacDonald
Subject: Re: Strange behavior around guix package --show
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 20:54:20 -0600

> How can I reproduce this?

That's what I'm trying to figure out myself. I know I can reproduce it
across pulls, but only in my environment (and not yet as root). Given
the information about dependency cycles, I can look into Guile
behavior which I am not versed at all with.

>> Hmm... I'm experiencing a similar issue on 83870c3.
>

> I can reproduce this.

Glad that that's the case for something!

Curiouser and curiouser,

Jacob.