Re: How to present Guix to a wider audience

From: Jack Hill
Subject: Re: How to present Guix to a wider audience
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 10:58:12 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 14 Jan 2020, Pierre Neidhardt wrote:

I just wrote a short draft which hopefully should explain in layman
terms why Guix matters.

I tried to keep short (< 1000 words) and to stick to non-technical vocabulary.

Let me know what you think!

On my initial reading, I think it's great, thank you! Unfortunately, I don't have any ideas for improvements right now, but I have been asked to talk about Guix at the library where I work in March, and perhaps that will bubble up other questions that people have.

This has helped me tremendously in thinking about how to frame Guix for non-hackers. Thank you.

Jack