Re: Files not .gitignored when contributing to Guix

From: EuAndreh
Subject: Re: Files not .gitignored when contributing to Guix
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 21:05:49 -0300

Julien Lepiller <address@hidden> writes:

> You should do "git checkout po" after your first make. You won't be annoyed
> by that anymore afterwards.

Thanks, I'm still familiarizing myself with the GNU Autotools workflow,
and I would do a full git clean every time I wanted to hack on Guix
source code, only realizing later that I shouldn't be running
./bootstrap and ./configure on every git pull.

This way the po/ files would get modified every time.

Thanks :)