Re: Qemu image broken?

From: Leo Famulari
Subject: Re: Qemu image broken?
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 14:13:08 -0500

On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 12:41:18PM -0500, Josh Marshall wrote:
> `qemu-system-x86_64 <image path>`. Just the naive default starting point.

At the very least you will need to allocate some more RAM, for example
with '-m 4096'; that will provide 4 GB RAM to the virtual machine. The
default of 128 megabytes is not enough.

But I agree with the other responders, you should copy the instructions
in our manual unless you need to do something specific.

I hope that helps!