Wanting a copy of Guix/Hurd

From: address@hidden address@hidden
Subject: Wanting a copy of Guix/Hurd
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2020 17:11:01 -0500 (EST)

   Hello, I am trying to get a copy of Guix/Hurd iso, whether it is
   working or not.

   I stopped by at #guix on Freenode IRC and people there at the time
   didn't know exactly where I could get a copy.

   Please send me or give me a url where I can download Guix/Hurd.

   Additionally, what language skills are needed most for Guix
   Development? I am supposing C.

   Would Rust and Python come in handy?

   I may take some time to respond. I am busy in the startup phase
   (re-doing my website from scratch and etc), but I would like to
   contribute in some way,

   even if it's sending a contractor to help.

   Thanks for your time and consideration,
   Zian Smith
   CEO ZiScoto LLC