Configuring VPN

From: Raghav Gururajan
Subject: Configuring VPN
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 11:42:20 -0500

Hello Folks!

Till now, I was using VPN via NM-Applet. Now I would like to use it via
configuring openvpn-client-service

I have the following info regarding my VPN connection:

*** START ***

    VPN Server: vpn.riseup.net
    Authentication method: password
    VPN username: your riseup.net login
    Password: either your riseup.net password or a vpn-secret.
    CA Certificate: RiseupCA.pem (download and verify here)
    Cipher: AES-256-CBC NEW
    Digest: SHA256

My confusion is with configuration fields of the service. How do I
setup the service using the above information?

Please and Thank you!

Regards,
RG.