Re: [EXTERNAL]Re: Qemu image broken?

From: Josh Marshall
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL]Re: Qemu image broken?
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 16:50:01 +0000

Indeed, it is actually not just 2 major releases behind, but does not have any
progression from 2.0.0 and was built in 2008.
```
QEMU emulator version 2.0.0, Copyright (c) 2003-2008 Fabrice Bellard
```
referencing
https://guix.gnu.org/manual/en/html_node/Running-Guix-in-a-VM.html
these details are not included.  Should there be a system requirements listed
more obviously?  I have a recorded boot process uploaded at
https://youtu.be/p9xdtQwZFtI .