Does OS Guix works fine with Intel UHD Grapics 630?

From: znavko
Subject: Does OS Guix works fine with Intel UHD Grapics 630?
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 06:12:42 +0000

Hello! I choose PC and have a question choosing processor.

Here I've found what will work with Guix, as I think:
https://www.citilink.ru/catalog/computers_and_notebooks/computers/1120107/
ACER Veriton ES2710G, Intel Core i3 6100, DDR4 8Gb, 1000Gb, Intel HD Graphics
530, Free DOS, [dt.vqeer.080]

Intel Core i3 6100 has graphics controller - Intel HD Graphics 530
that is presented on h-node:
https://h-node.org/videocards/catalogue/en/1/1/undef/undef/undef/undef/video-card-works/undef?search_string=graphics+530&submit=Search

So, I think this PC with core i3 6100 is suitable and will work with OS Guix.

There is another PC with core i5
https://www.citilink.ru/catalog/computers_and_notebooks/computers/1193819/
ACER Aspire XC-886, Intel Core i5 9400, DDR4 8Gb, 128Gb(SSD), Intel UHD
Graphics 630, noOS, [dt.bdder.01p]

I'd prefer Core i5 9400, but I am not sure graphic card is suitable, cause
h-node has only this:
https://h-node.org/videocards/catalogue/en/1/1/undef/undef/undef/undef/video-card-works/undef?search_string=graphics+630&submit=Search

There is on h-node only Intel HD 630, but there is not Intel UHD 630.

Please, does Guix work on Core i5 9400 with Intel UHD Graphics 630 ?

znavko.