Re: AVR toolchain and AVR libc

From: Ekaitz Zarraga
Subject: Re: AVR toolchain and AVR libc
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 18:55:25 +0000

> I found the bug report I was looking for. Hope that helps!
>
> https://issues.guix.info/issue/24416

Hi,

Thanks for the link, but I'm not sure if that solves anything I didn't solve by
the proposition in the bug report I opened:

https://issues.guix.info/issue/39794

The idea was that taking the link you sent me in the past, it says "we don't
use CROSS_* variables anymore". I understand that in the sense of "You have to
use CPATH instead" so that's the change I proposed but I'm not sure if that's
the best way to solve the issue or if I should follow the path proposed in the
link.

Anyway, a second problem appears when it tries to find `stubs32.h`, which is
supposed to be part of multilib... so it should be part of avr-libc in this
case but it isn't even installed (I searched for it in my Guix profile with no
success, but I find `stubs.h`).

Now I need to find why isn't it installed and make it work.

Any idea about how to make `stubs32.h` to be installed?

I think that's the only thing missing.