Cannot setup git with libsecret

From: Nathan Dehnel
Subject: Cannot setup git with libsecret
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 23:00:00 -0600

I'm trying to set up git with libsecret. According to this
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/13385690/how-to-use-git-with-gnome-keyring-integration/14528360#14528360

I don't know where to start. Apparently I can use "git config --global
credential.helper libsecret"? Or maybe I have to use the full file
path under /usr (which doesn't exist in guix)? Or I have to compile it
myself? Or maybe I actually have to use gnome-keyring instead?

Nothing I've tried has worked so far. Libsecret and gnome-keyring are
installed. Has anyone gotten git working with either of these on guix?