Re: Installing guix on nixos system

From: Pierre Neidhardt
Subject: Re: Installing guix on nixos system
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 19:39:35 +0100

Hi Roy,

> $ (setenv "PATH" (concat "/home/rlemmon/.config/guix/current/bin:" (getenv
> "PATH")))
> $ addpath /home/rlemmon/.config/guix/current/bin

Just tested this with Emacs 26.3, it works for me.

What's the result of the following commands in Eshell?

which guix
*which guix

Anyways, you should probably set the PATH environment during login,
e.g. in your ~/.bash_profile or ~/.profile.  This way the correct
environment variables will get automatically propagated to all your
applications.

Cheers!

--
Pierre Neidhardt