Re: OS Guix. Libreoffice does not have dictionaries for spell check

From: znavko
Subject: Re: OS Guix. Libreoffice does not have dictionaries for spell check
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 10:24:25 +0000

Sorry for my ignorance, but huspell has only french and does not work even with
english.
I have installed hunspell but this makes no changes. Also `guix search
hunspell` does not give russian dictionary.
I had worked spell check on my previous Guix installation but cannot remember
what I did.

http://0x0.st/iMo2.png