Guix and clamav, freshclam doesn't dowload

From: 白い熊
Subject: Guix and clamav, freshclam doesn't dowload
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020 12:57:02 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Guix:

Anyone using clamav? I installed it, edited the config files copied them to
location where “clamconf” sees them.

Now, running freshclam, I get:

ClamAV update process started at Fri Apr 3 14:28:23 2020
daily database available for download (remote version: 25770)
WARNING: Download failed (60) WARNING: Message: SSL peer certificate or SSH
remote key was not OK
WARNING: getcvd: Can't download daily.cvd from
https://database.clamav.net/daily.cvd
Trying again in 5 secs...
daily database available for download (remote version: 25770)
WARNING: Download failed (60) WARNING: Message: SSL peer certificate or SSH
remote key was not OK
WARNING: getcvd: Can't download daily.cvd from
https://database.clamav.net/daily.cvd
Trying again in 5 secs...
daily database available for download (remote version: 25770)
ERROR: Download failed (60) ERROR: Message: SSL peer certificate or SSH remote
key was not OK
ERROR: getcvd: Can't download daily.cvd from
https://database.clamav.net/daily.cvd
Giving up on https://database.clamav.net...
ERROR: Update failed for database: daily
WARNING: fc_update_databases: fc_update_database failed: Connection failed (5)
ERROR: Database update process failed: Connection failed (5)
ERROR: Update failed.

The only page I've found with a relevant similar situation is here¹. It's on
Windows — but similar SSL error. I tried sending a HEAD request as he comments:

curl -I https://database.clamav.net

Completes fine, but freshclam won't download anyway.

Anyone using clamav successfully? What could this be?
—
[1]
https://serverfault.com/questions/1007935/why-does-calling-head-on-this-url-prevent-the-following-error-error-message-s

--
Best regards / 宜しく御願い致します / S pozdravem / C уважением / Z poważaniem /
Mit freundlichen Grüßen