Re: Setting environment variables (GUIX on foreign distro)

From: Zelphir Kaltstahl
Subject: Re: Setting environment variables (GUIX on foreign distro)
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2020 01:14:40 +0200

I already set them in my ~/.profile, but that does not seem to work, as
they are not seen when starting LyX (or perhaps any GUIX installed
app?). Would setting them in ~/.bash_profile work? I thought that
~/.profile is loaded on login. I also need the variables to be visible,
when I click a launcher for example, so not only when I open a terminal.
Not sure bash_profile would be considered in that case?

I need to try this. Thanks so far!