Questions about managing user accounts

From: sirgazil
Subject: Questions about managing user accounts
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 00:15:39 +0000

I know that you can create new user accounts by specifying them in the
operating system configuration as indicated in the manual
(https://guix.gnu.org/manual/en/html_node/User-Accounts.html#User-Accounts).
But I can't find answers to the following questions in the manual:

1. How do I delete users completely?
2. How can I create users that use different languages?

Regarding (1), when I remove users from the system configuration, their home
directories are left behind, and this seems to create conflicts when I create a
new user with the same credentials and home directory as a previous user. With
conflicts I mean that I can't login with those kinds of users (even if I reset
passwords with passwd).

Regarding (2), I mean users whose desktop interface should be displayed in a
different language than the that of the locale specified in the operating
system configuration file.

---
https://sirgazil.bitbucket.io/