Re: Wifi setup issue during Graphical install

From: Reza Alizadeh Majd
Subject: Re: Wifi setup issue during Graphical install
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 02:31:56 +0430

On Sun, 17 May 2020 22:08:19 +0300
Efraim Flashner <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 09:02:04PM +0200, raingloom wrote:
> > On Sun, 17 May 2020 17:47:43 +0430
> >
> > Have you tried running nmtui directly?

since network-manager is not available in installation image, I tried
to connect with connman instead. and succeeded to connect manually
using  `connmanctl` using following commands:

# rfkill unblock wifi
# connamnctl
(connmanctl) scan wifi
(connmanctl) services
(connmanctl) agent on
(connmanctl) connect wifi.....

but the graphical installer have this issue.

> I'm pretty sure the graphical installer uses connman. I'm pretty sure
> that this is one of the issues that's supposed to be fixed in an
> upcoming 1.1.1 release. Until then I'd suggest building an install
> image from master.

thanks for your response. so, I can both wait for upcoming release or
use the master branch to create disk image.

--
Reza Alizadeh Majd
PantherX Team