Access custom images inside disk image

From: Reza Alizadeh Majd
Subject: Access custom images inside disk image
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 18:25:47 +0430

Hello,

I built a modified version of Guix to have a series of custom Channels
by default. using this modified version, everything is OK, and I have
access to these custom channels by default.

The problem is that when I create a disk image using this custom build
of Guix, only default Guix channel  details is available during build,
and I need to perform a `guix pull` to make the profile cache updated
and install packages located in custom channels.

is there any way that allow me to have these custom channels available
by default in disk image?

I had seen that `gc-root-service-type` is responsible for preparing the
profile for disk image, but I don't know how can I configure it to have
additional data during disk image creation.

--
Reza Alizadeh Majd
PantherX Team