Re: Guix System ext4 index full

From: Roel Janssen
Subject: Re: Guix System ext4 index full
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2020 20:55:42 +0200

Hi Tobias,

Thanks for your help.  Don't worry, I figured I had to reinstall it,
which is okay. :)

Unfortunately, after reinstalling Guix using Btrfs as the root
filesystem I cannot seem to boot either.  The last line printed on the
screen is:
[   10.830469 ] Error: Driver 'pcspkr' is already registered,
aborting...

I think it has something to do with the "compatibility support module"
option in the BIOS, because without it I couldn't boot the LiveUSB.  It
seems that booting and installing Fedora 32 works just fine with the
same hardware, so this is definitely an area where I'd like to see Guix
improve.

Kind regards,
Roel Janssen