[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Wed, 24 Jun 2020 10:23:35 +0200
I did and it's a mssive endeavor indeed!
Last time I checked, Nix fetched the prebuilt binaries from NuGet, so we
should not do that.
Steps (off the top of my head):
- Package Mono 5 and Mono 6. I've already done it, it just needs a
review. This is the easy part.
- Package msbuild. This is possibly hard. I could not figure out a way
to bootstrap msbuild. The upstream way to build msbuild is to use
prebuilt packages from NuGet. If we want to build those, we need
- Make a mono-build-system that leverages msbuild. This should not be
- Package dotnet: I I recall correctly, it has manay dependencies, but
one we have a mono-build-system it should not be too hard.
Description: PGP signature
- dotnet, Simen Endsjø, 2020/06/24
- Re: dotnet,
Pierre Neidhardt <=