Re: Gitlab CI

From: divoplade
Subject: Re: Gitlab CI
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 23:32:26 +0200

Hello Jérémy,

I have a new solution (it is quite different from the previous one) in
which it is possible to run guix commands within a job, while still
caching most of the files (see attached). I am sorry, my fork of your
project is already a mess so I prefer to put the file in its entirety
here.

Anyways, everything will be way easier once we have a proper debian
package for guix:

divoplade