Re: My Guile Hacker Handbook

From: Zelphir Kaltstahl
Subject: Re: My Guile Hacker Handbook
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 09:41:16 +0200

Hi Jérémy!

The handbook looks great visually. I like the artwork, which is also
used on the Guile website. It looks inviting to get going with coding.
As for the website itself, how did you create it on the backend side? Ah
I just saw the link to the repo!

Default language seems to be French, which is fine. Might however lead
to people missing the language switcher, if they do not understand
French. Although it is at the top, so it should be pretty obvious.
Perhaps an initial language chooser would be best.

I also like the emphasis on testing in the guide.

Looking forward to any further content!

Regards,
Zelphir

--