Re: Guix in nature.com

From: Todor Kondić
Subject: Re: Guix in nature.com
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 13:54:04 +0000

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Monday, 24 August 2020 15:37, Jérémy Korwin-Zmijowski
<jeremy@korwin-zmijowski.fr> wrote:

> Haha, nice shot !
>
> https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02462-7
>
> Jérémy

>From the article:

Python 2.7 puts “at our disposal an advanced programming language that is
guaranteed not to evolve anymore”, Rougier writes.

That's kind of an inverse of: Après nous, le déluge

:)

Great to have more visibility for Guix. Now when "They" blank-stare me while
I'm talking about Guix (which I stubbornly refuse to pronouns Geeks) I can
point them to this piece.