cleaning interrupted build "leftovers" ?

From: Fulbert
Subject: cleaning interrupted build "leftovers" ?
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 12:34:11 +0200

  Hello !

  Yesterday, I interrupted (CTRL+C) the installation of
linux-libre@5.8.5 when it was in build phase (substitute not
available yet). Today, a new `guix system reconfigure` has
found a substitute. I am wondering if, in this situation, my system
has "leftovers" from the aborted build, that I would need to
clean… and if so, {where,how} to find it ?!

  Based on the [attached] result of the following command, I
suppose, but I am unsure.

----
$ sudo find -L /var/guix /gnu/store -name "*linux-libre-5.8.5*" 2> /dev/null
----

  Thanks for your time and best regards,

Fulbert