Re: Guix doesnt use guix publish as a substitute

From: edk
Subject: Re: Guix doesnt use guix publish as a substitute
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2020 10:56:24 +0200

Hi Pierre !

That was it, thanks a lot ! Sorry I should have read the docs more carefully.

The command to run on the first machine was

ssh root@SECONDMACHINE guix archive --authorize < /etc/guix/signing-key.pub

It now says "downloading from
http://localhost:8081/nar/gzip/yyrr1zj2ax53pylzp0mq92sgpldk2603-gerbil-0.16";

Cheers,