Has anyone managed to set up a SMTP server?

From: divoplade
Subject: Has anyone managed to set up a SMTP server?
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2020 12:38:32 +0200

Hello Guix,

I am trying to set up a mail server. I had already "done" this on
debian, where I could just set up a couple of configuration options and
it would generate the HUGE template configuration file, and then
compile it down to a still huge but unreadable configuration file
through update-exim4.conf.

Now, I cannot help but notice that no such thing exists on guix. So I
have to actually configure everything from scratch, and the task is
quite heavy. Has anyone already done that?

Anyways, is it easier to do with opensmtpd?

Best regards,

divoplade