Please recommend zero-hassle video card for GUIX

From: Yasuaki Kudo
Subject: Please recommend zero-hassle video card for GUIX
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 11:05:48 +0900

Hi,

As per the subject-line, what is the very best video chip/card for GUIX?  My
criteria:

• I use AMD Ryzen 5 CPU (The chip has no integrated video feature enabled)
• I currently use NVIDIA with proprietary driver support provided by
corresponding NixOS packages but now I am considering switching from NixOS to
Guix – so I prefer to have a video card that runs natively without proprietary
driver enabling gimmick.
• The video card should behave normally – there should be no performance
degradation in 2D/3D/video, etc.

Cheers,
Yasu